Do you know that there are many mobile apps that can actually save you stress, money, and time and they will help you get the task done within a micro minutes.
Back then, when you need to walk up to a café Centre to do most things, technology has made it easier and faster for you to do everything virtually you need at the comfort of your house.
Today, I will be sharing with you 10 amazing Mobile Apps any entrepreneur must have on their phone at all times because they make the job easier and save you lots of stress and Money.
1. 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿: It’s a mobile app that allows you to scan. It works by using a camera function within the app.
After snapping a picture of the paper you want to scan, the app then recognizes the corners of the sheet and outlines it to crop it in a way that makes it look perfect.
With camscanner, you don’t need to visit a computer center or cyber café to scan your document or CV.
This app is awesome, everyone must have it.
2. 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆: It’s a writing keyboard app that makes sure everything you type is not only correct but also clear and easy to read.
Grammarly’s algorithms flag potential issues in the text and make specific suggestions to help with grammar, spelling, wordiness, style, punctuation, and even plagiarism.
Adding Grammarly Keyboard to your device will help you write clearly and effectively in any app, on any website.
Grammarly will polish your writing skills and makes it better.
3. 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿: As the name implies, you must have known that it’s one of the best apps to use to market your products and services through video.
These apps enable you to create a brilliant introduction for your product within 5minute. You can design and schedule an auto-post. It’s very easy to navigate and the best part is that you can download your video without watermark.
4. 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝗲: These amazing apps can help you relax, feel good, quit smoking or any bad habit, stay focused, and even to memorize stuff.
It allows you to add a maximum of 5 messages to be flashed on your screen throughout your day and help improve your life. If you want to achieve a certain goal, this app will help you in fasten the process.
5. 𝗫𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿: You will all agree with me that operating systems especially android doesn’t allow users to screen record, the old ways of doing this are by rooting your phone first before you can record anything on your screen.
This whole process was tedious and a little bit risky because of the dangers associated with phone rooting.
However, all these processes have become a thing of the past this app allows you to screen record easily without stress.
If you have been looking out for easy ways to record video calls, live webinars that the host doesn’t give access to replay e.g Headstart (night school), game videos, and so on. Then you need to jump on this app because it simplifies the whole process.
6. 𝗢𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿: Otter is an application that turns or transcribes either voice conversations or video or mp3 into notes, which you can easily edit and share.
You can use otter to take notes at your meetings and interviews. If you are planning to author a book and you don’t know how to start writing, otter can help you transcribe all your ideas through voice to text which you can later edit for perfection.
7. 𝗡𝗶𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿: It’s the easiest way to clip text, images, links, and emails.
Nimbus will help you to grab all kinds of content from web pages and even pdfs which enables you to add your own notes and then easily save them to your Nimbus account which you can have access to even without data mode.
8. Evernote: It’s an app designed for note taking, organizing, task management, and archiving.
Evernote is a powerful tool that can help executives, entrepreneurs and creative people capture and arrange their ideas.
All you have to do is use it.
9. RescueTime: Only 10% of people say they feel “in control” of how they spend their time.
RescueTime is the world’s most powerful time management.
10. 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗧𝗼𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱: This App enables you to add a song or beat to your recorded voice and make it sound better as if it was done in the studio.
If you want to send a voice broadcast this app will help you get the job done with ease. There are different app that allows you to add music to the background but this app stands out because it doesn’t have annoying ads and it’s easy to use.
I’m sure this 10 mobile Apps are going to solve some of your major problems and that’s why you need to have them on your mobile device.
Is this post really helpful to you?
Please follow and like us: