In this post, I shall be guiding through on How To Add Recycle Bin Feature On Your Android Smartphone.
Add Recycle Bin Feature On Your Android Smartphone
Before we proceed, it is important to know that with the recycle bin feature in your Android device, you can make your data to be secure from being deleted by anyone.
This process is as simple and easy as installing an Android app that will temporarily store deleted files and as well, can help you restore them.
The Android App in question is known as Dumpster App.
Features of the Dumpster App
- Restores deleted pictures, music files, videos, and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt, and much more.
- No Rooting needed but if you do, you will get improved performance.
- Internet connection absolutely not required.
- NEW: Recover uninstalled apps.
- Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
- Preview deleted photos, videos, and audio files before recovering.
- Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
- Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
- Protects your privacy with a special lock screen and access restriction.
How To Add Recycle Bin Feature On Your Android Smartphone
- Install the Dumpster app from the Play store here.
- After successful installation, open the app to read the terms and agreements.
- After reading the agreements, tap on agree and proceed.
- Select the media you want the app to temporarily store your deleted files.
- The app will readily store all data as they are being deleted from your Android device.
Note: If your Android is rooted, you should consider giving superuser access for better working of this app.
Thanks for your visit to Sgleet Technologies!