The grandmaster of data has come up with another plan and I’m sure you’ll be tempted to migrate immediately. It is called Glo Berekete plan.
Glo Berekete Plan is a new prepaid tariff plan which rewards customers with an amazing voice and data benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines with a minimum of N100. With BEREKETE, customers can satisfy their browsing and talking needs from the same recharge.
Benefits of Migrating to Glo Berekete Plan
Berekete comes fully loaded with a lot of benefits for voice and data:
• A welcome bonus of N600 for all new customers upon successful activation of their lines. Successful activation means registering your SIM, recharging with a minimum of N100, and making the first call
• You’ll get a whopping 700% bonus on every recharge to call ALL NETWORKS and to browse the Internet
• You’ll get an additional 250% data bonus on 1st recharge of the month (Up to 5GB FREE), every month for 4 months
Who is Eligible?
All new and existing prepaid Glo customers can subscribe to BEREKETE.
Note: For new customers, you’ll get a bonus of N600 upon successful activation of their lines, and special data offer on the first recharge of every month.
Here is How You Use Your Bonus
A. N600 welcome bonus, upon activation of a new GLO SIM. The bonus can be used for voice and data as follows:
i. N400 to call all networks at the rate of 70 kobos per second.
ii. N200 to use for data at the rate of N1/mb i.e. 200MB data
• Both voice and data bonus are valid for 7 days from when your line is credited
B. Depending on the amount recharged, the customer will receive a whopping 700% bonus as follows:
• The 700% bonus will be given on ALL recharge denominations from N100 to N5,000
• Voice bonus can be used to call ALL networks
• Special data bonus will be given to new customers every month for the 1st four months of joining GLO
• Both voice and data bonuses are valid for 7 days
How to Migrate to Glo Berekete Plan
Dial *230# to migrate, and dial ∗230∗1#to check Berekete bonus. Let us know what you think in the comment.
Please follow and like us: