Motorola’s next smartphone called the Moto E7 Plus, will be coming with a Snapdragon 460 processor, and a huge 5000mAh battery. This was revealed after a series of leaked last month. The new update about the smartphone also revealed the image and the price of the device.
According to the German website Winfuture, the phone is built to sport a 6.5-inch HD+ display, with a 1600 x 720 pixels resolution. It is paired with 4GB of RAM, and has 64GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 256GB using a MicroSD. The Moto E7 Plus runs on Android 10 operating system supported by Adreno 610 GPU, which has a frequency of 600MHz.
The phone features an 8MP front-facing camera and a dual combination of 48MP main rear camera, plus a 2MP depth sensor and an LED flash. The Moto E7 Plus also features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. Supporting the Octa Core Snapdragon 460 processor, is a huge 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charging. See leaked specs below;
Moto E7 Plus Leaked Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 460nm 11nm Mobile Platform (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs) with 600MHz Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charging
Price And Availability
Although the phone is not official yet, it is expected that the Moto E7 Plus would cost around €149 and should be available in Misty Blue and Orange colours. The phone is expected to be officially announced later this month.